Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-22 Origin: Site
Injection molding machine repair and maintenance:
1. Check whether the running mold is in a normal state: whether there is low-pressure clamping protection; whether the movable parts such as the guide post, ejector rod, and the row position are worn out, and whether the lubrication is good? It is required to add at least 12 hours Oil, the special structure needs to increase the number of refueling. Whether the screws and clamping clamps of the fixed template of the mold are loose; normal production conditions: check whether the defects of the product are related to the mold; when the machine is off, the mold must be fully inspected and rust-proof treatment: wipe dry the cavity, core, and top Remove the moisture from the mechanism and the row position and spray the mold anti-rust agent or apply butter. After leaving the machine, the mold should be placed in the designated place and recorded: (1) Mold condition: intact or to be repaired. (2) Anti-rust treatment method when lowering the mold.
2. Routine inspection every quarter: mainly cleaning and maintaining molds that have not been used for more than two months.
2.1 Open the mold and check the internal anti-rust effect. If there is any abnormality, the anti-rust treatment must be performed again. The mold that has not been used for a long time must be coated with butter.
2.2 Put it back in place and make a record.
3. Precautions for maintenance:
(1). Non-professional maintenance personnel or without the permission of professional maintenance personnel are not allowed to disassemble the mold for maintenance.
(2). Minor faults in the production process can be solved by the commissioning personnel according to the situation. Such as: 2.1 Adhesive mold at the glue inlet: Use a copper needle to knock out the mold at the feed nozzle. Do not hit the mold with hard objects such as steel needles. 2.2 There are slight mold marks in the cavity, the polishing material can be selected according to the finish of the cavity. Polishing materials such as sandpaper should not be used on the textured surface. Generally, use a copper brush dipped in diamond paste or diamond mortar to scrub, and it is done by professional maintenance personnel. 2.3 Product sticking: generally use hot plastic to cover the product and the ejection part, and eject after cooling. Be careful not to damage the surface of the mold if it is burned with fire.
(3). Professionals should not change the structure at will when repairing the mold. If the structure needs to be changed, it must be approved by the quality engineering department.
(4). Ensure the quality of maintenance, select appropriate equipment, materials, tools and methods to solve the problem, and complete it as quickly as possible.
4. Quality records:
1. Injection molding machine and mold maintenance record sheet.
1. Purpose: To standardize the use and maintenance of plastic injection molds, reduce mold damage, and ensure that the quality of production meets customer needs.
2. Responsibilities: This standard must be trained and qualified injection technicians. 2.2 The injection foreman is responsible for implementation, inspection and supervision, and the supervisor regularly supervises.