|Can Available|| |
The machine consists of a box, slide and spray device and other components
In the first paragraph after through the slide rails the
empty Can upside down.
In the third paragraph, empty cans are drained in the slide rail.
Cans filling and sealing machine is introduced from Germany company Angelus advanced technology.
Two divided machine model, adopting two in one together way to make structure tight, operation stable, attractive appearance.
It adopts the counter pressure principle with a high-precision mechanical valve
Filling and sealing are overall designed.
For the mouth of a can. No leakage. Precise movements.
All 304stainless steel construction
No bottle no caps delivery.
Automatic stop when lack of can
|Can Available|| |
- Adaptable for filling in different kinds of carbonate drink
-Two time air exhaust, extend the shelf life by reduce the remaining oxygen
-Isobaric Filling, the filling volume error is less than 1%
-Can size widely adopted, easy to change the mold
- Easy to adjust the height of filling tank
- The seaming wheel is customized according to the client’s can size to ensure the perfect seam with no leak and scratch.
- Adapt Heavy bearings and extend the life of machine to at least 10 years
-Use high-quality component – Siemens PLC, Omron proximity switch.
- Adjustable in Production speed with automatic alarming system, PLC can judge whether to stop the machine
- All gears are grinded and heat treated with a longer life of service. And the machine has lower noise running in high speed.
- Compact design in stainless steel, requires little space
- Low Transportation Cost, entire machine can be placed in one sea freight container, the costs for shipment are accordingly low.
Q1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A1: We have our own factory for many years,can give u best service.
Q2: What's your guarantee if we buy your machines?
A2: We offer you high quality machines with 1 year guarantee and free spare parts for 1 year. Meanwhile our engineers have rich experience and have gone to more than 50 countries for installation and commissioning.
Q3: When can I get my machine after I paid?
A3: We will deliver the machines on time as the date we agreed both side.
Q4: How can I install my machine when it arrives?
A4: Our engineer will go to your side as soon as you get your machines ready for testing and teaching your technicians how to run the machines.
Q5: What's the delivery time?
A5: 30-45 days after the T/T deposit or L/C.
Q6: Do you provide customized service?
A6: We can design the machines according to your requirements (material, power, filling type, container and etc), at the same time we will give you professional suggestion by many years industrial experience.